The complete, official history of the England football team as you've never seen it before!
England: The Official History is a fascinating account of the world's oldest and most iconic national football team.
* Includes England's fantastic performance at EURO 2020.
* A great gift for any England fan.
* Features more than 250 exceptional photographs of England icons past and present including Alf Ramsey, Bobby Charlton, Gary Lineker, Hope Powell, David Beckham, Steph Houghton and Harry Kane.
* The complete story of the England men's and women's teams - from 1872 right up to the present day.
* Written by award-winning journalist and author Daniel Storey in association with the FA and filled with incredible stories spanning 150 years of England football.
The book charts the highs (and lows) of the England national teams and the men and women who've worn the Three Lions with pride. Each chapter delves into a specific era, covering key figures, famous and infamous matches, and the evolution of football over the course of more than a century and a half.
This is the definitive visual history of English Football.